A Community Club
The North Ballarat Sports Club has a long and proud history of supporting the local Ballarat and district community.
This passionate tradition continues with current contributions of approximately $1.3 million annually to a range of community sectors and organisations.
The North Ballarat Sports Club financially assists more than 25 sporting teams each year. The result being that more than 500 young athletes have the opportunity to participate in Australian Football, Netball and Cricket at all levels in pursuit of a healthier and stronger community for Ballarat and the broader region.
The North Ballarat Sports Club is also a proud supporter of local charities by way of donations and in-kind support to assist these many great service and charity organisations to continue to provide their valued services to the Ballarat area.
These organisations include:
- Child & Family Services
- Ballarat Soup Bus
- Leukaemia Foundation
- Ballarat Sports Foundation
- Ballarat Rotary
- Fiona Elsey Cancer Research Institute
- Walking off the War Within
North Ballarat Sports Club are participating in Active April!
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to getting more people active and healthy. Start small – remember every little bit counts. It’s an easy way to kick start a healthier you!
Now featuring a mobile app for iOS and Android, you can log daily activity and track your progress on the go throughout the month. Plus, you can create and join teams, compare the progress of team members and win awesome prizes! You can also explore the all-new My Local to discover local offers, events and facilities available throughout Victoria.
Just by registering every participant gets*:
- 10 free passes at your participating local YMCA or access to a local government recreation facility
- 30% discount at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- 10% discount at Sovereign Hill
- 15% off at Sportsmart in-store and online
- discounted experiences at participating Parks Victoria locations
- 15% discount for a Coasting: Stand Up Paddleboarding session
- 15% off Rock Up Netball Train and Youth Programs
- 20% discount for Netball Victoria community clinics
- a 2 for 1 green fee offer at participating Golf Australia courses
- 10% discount on term 2 My Golf Australia Junior Programs
- five free group dance lessons at a participating DanceSport Victoria centre
- one free Cardio Tennis trial at participating Tennis Victoria courts
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- entry into the draw to win tickets to 2020 Australian Open Tennis Finals*
- weekly email tips on healthy eating and being active
- a range of benefits, prizes and resources for Schools and Workplaces participating in Active April.
Register today at activeapril.vic.gov.au – go it alone or join our team: north-ballarat-sc
Raise funds for your not-for-profit
A great opportunity to raise much needed funds for your Not For Profit Group. Simply book a Fundraiser Night on a Monday or Tuesday and pay $22 per person. We will return $5 per Parma purchased to the fundraising group. Bookings are essential & need to be booked in at the Club no less than 7 days before your intended date.