NOTICE OF 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (Updated Time)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Annual General Meeting of the North Ballarat Sports Club Inc (Club) scheduled to be held on Tuesday 24 March 2020 was postponed.
Notice is hereby given that this postponed Annual General Meeting of the North Ballarat Sports Club Inc (Club) will now be held, Wednesday the 2nd of December 2020 at 8pm
New location – In person at the North Ballarat Sports Club (725 Creswick Rd, Ballarat VIC 3350).
BUSINESS TO BE CONDUCTED
- To receive and confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 1 April 2019
- To receive and consider the Annual Report for the 12 months ended 30 June 2019
- To receive and consider the Financial Statements for the 12 months ended 30 June 2019 and the Reports of the Directors and auditors for the 12 months ended 30 June 2019
- Confirmation of Election of Directors of the Association
- To consider any general business
ABN: 32 475 175 863
Share this news
A COMMUNITY CLUB
The North Ballarat Sports Club has a long and proud history of supporting the local Ballarat and district community.
This passionate tradition continues with current contributions of approximately $1.3 million annually to a range of community sectors and organisations.
Did you know?
The North Ballarat Sports Club financially assists more than 25 sporting teams each year.
Helping over 500 young athletes to participate in Australian Football, Netball and Cricket at all levels in pursuit of a healthier and stronger community for Ballarat and the broader region.