North Ballarat Sports Club AGM Revised Date
NORTH BALLARAT SPORTS CLUB INC.
ABN: 32 475 175 863
NOTICE OF 2021 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the North Ballarat Sports Club Inc (Club) will be held, Monday 19 July 2021, commencing at 6:30pm, at the North Ballarat Sports Club at 725 Creswick Rd, Ballarat.
BUSINESS TO BE CONDUCTED
- To receive and consider confirmation of the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 2 December 2020
- To receive and consider the Financial Statements for the 12 months ended 30 June 2020 and the Reports of the Directors and auditors for the 12 months ended 30 June 2020
- Confirmation of Election of Directors of the Association
- To consider any recommendation that the honour of Life Membership be bestowed.
- To consider any general business
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Please click here to download the Proxy – NBSC.
Please click here to download the Invitation to attend AGM – NBSC.
Share this news
A COMMUNITY CLUB
The North Ballarat Sports Club has a long and proud history of supporting the local Ballarat and district community.
This passionate tradition continues with current contributions of approximately $1.3 million annually to a range of community sectors and organisations.
Did you know?
The North Ballarat Sports Club financially assists more than 25 sporting teams each year.
Helping over 500 young athletes to participate in Australian Football, Netball and Cricket at all levels in pursuit of a healthier and stronger community for Ballarat and the broader region.